Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2:35 pm

Jon has opened his eyes today and looked at Mom and Kem. He has squeezed their hands, coughed and wrinkled his forehead. Mom says he looks fragile and she has explained to him that he has had a very bad case of pneumonia and that he needs his rest but not to worry because they are there. (I came back to school today so I haven't seen him....) I keep telling her to give him a big hug and tell him that I will be back soon! I hope he realizes how much he is truly loved! Remember that all praises and glory go to God!!!! This has just been a really good few days for him in his recovery:)

1 comment:

  1. Soooo thankful for Jon's progress these last few days. It is wonderful to see prayers answered. Still praying for Jon's full and quick recovery. Also praying for strength and peace for Dani, Kem, Darci, Melissa and Big Jon and families. Give Jon a hug for us. Love, Trenna

    ReplyDelete